Probook 4530S 15.6 "I3-2310M

Probook 4530S 15.6" I3-2310M
*** Pro ***

I bought this laptop as a machine tool family, sitting in my living room and at least 4 people use it regularly. I'm looking for something new and have new components, it has 2 processors Intel I3 gene along with a USB 3.0 port and Bluetooth 3.0. The main pro is the price of this machine along with several new features. The display screen and keyboard are good too. It also has a 720P Webcam with facial recognition software and fingerprint reader (not always work though). For those who care about the noise it does not really make, my laptop fan running a lot earlier.


*** *** Cons

I took a star off because the engine has a lot of crap software on it. It would be better if you could have the option of just getting it shipped with the OS only. There are also 3 partitions on your hard drive, one called the HP recovery, 2 of FAT32 for the HP tool, and 3 for everything else. I'm still working on removing the software crap, but it still runs fast and boots in 20-30 seconds.

*** Other ***

This is not a gaming laptop so if you want to play the latest and greatest games to look elsewhere. You should be able to play web games the most or anything that does not require special video card.


Overall I am very satisfied with the purchase. I researched for about a month straight and ended up on this one based on the highest functionality for the price combined with the latest hardware.

This review is from: Probook 4530S 15.6 "i3-2310M (Personal Computer)
by Dude
Enhanced by Zemanta